Yes, 1099 are eligible.
All the above. As long as you can show that you paid them for the period that is required under this program.
Yes. Non-profit organizations are eligible.
Economic Injury Disaster Loans (EIDL) can be converted to PPP.
1099 are eligible.
- Compensation (salary, wage, commission, or similar compensation, payment of cash tip or equivalent)
- Payment for vacation, parental, family, medical or sick leave
- Allowance for dismissal or separation
- Payment required for the provisions of group health care benefits, including insurance premiums
- Payment of any retirement benefit
- Payment of state or local tax assessed on the compensation of employees.
The CARES Act makes possible forgiveness for non-payroll costs in excess of 25% of total forgiveness if employees are re-hired by June 30.
The Payment Protection Program (PPP) applies for sole proprietors and covers 1099 employees.
Both, W2 and 1099 employees.
Sole proprietors are eligible.